July 28th Update

Wyatt had a seizure at 130 this morning so they have postponed his surgery. They would like him to be 24 hours seizure free before they operate. He is otherwise very stable so we are hoping that they can get it under control with medication. We will try again tomorrow. They have tested him for infections and pneumonia and all his labs look great. Fun thing for the day…I got to change his diaper. I know that doesn’t sound like fun but being able to touch him and be a hands on mommy was great! Until the next update… In the words of Springsteen: “We’re countin’ on a miracle.”


One thought on “July 28th Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s